[Rumor] Samsung May Release a Galaxy S III Mini on October 11th

This is a discussion on [Rumor] Samsung May Release a Galaxy S III Mini on October 11th within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Here's some interesting "rumint." Supposedly, unnamed industry insiders indicate that Samsung Germany is getting ready to launch a Galaxy S III Mini variant of the ...

Thread: [Rumor] Samsung May Release a Galaxy S III Mini on October 11th

[Rumor] Samsung May Release a Galaxy S III Mini on October 11th

Here's some interesting "rumint." Supposedly, unnamed industry insiders indicate that Samsung Germany is getting ready to launch a Galaxy S III Mini variant of the flagship phone. They are hosting a press even on October 11th, and the invitation has some cryptic marketing speak included to the effect of “something small will be really big”, and “get ready for a little sensation.” Furthermore, in the pic above you can just make out the "S" logo that Samsung uses for their Galaxy S series, suggesting that a new Galaxy device of some kind is coming. Putting these details together with previous rumors from August about an SGS3 Mini phone seems to logically point to these conclusions.

Supposedly, this S3 Mini will be relatively the same as the SGS3, except it will be a smaller and more affordable phone. More than likely it will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, a 4-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a dual-core processor, and a 5 MP rear camera. Of course, at this point it's all speculation. It could be something else entirely. Luckily we only have to wait until next week to find out. How does a smaller version of the SGS3 sound to you?

Source: S3Forums via UnWiredView

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds great to me, especially the cost affect. I've been shopping for the SGS3 for a while now and just can't bring myself to spend the money for it and I REALLY DO want one. 4" screen size isn't bad but prefer the 8mp camera for I'm into the photos & videos a lot. Like you said...Guess we'll see...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links