[Rumor] Samsung GT-I9500 (aka the international SGS4) Rocks Browser Benchmarks

This is a discussion on [Rumor] Samsung GT-I9500 (aka the international SGS4) Rocks Browser Benchmarks within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Yes, we can't help it. We sometimes feed the hype-monster too. Here's a pseudo-followup article to the Samsung Galaxy S IV launch invite we just ...

Thread: [Rumor] Samsung GT-I9500 (aka the international SGS4) Rocks Browser Benchmarks

[Rumor] Samsung GT-I9500 (aka the international SGS4) Rocks Browser Benchmarks

Yes, we can't help it. We sometimes feed the hype-monster too. Here's a pseudo-followup article to the Samsung Galaxy S IV launch invite we just shared a bit ago. Apparently, someone was able to get a hold of the international version of the SGS4 for a quick Browsermark 2.0 Bench-test. When we say quick, we mean that literally. As you can see in the benchmark above, a device with the model GT-I9500 smoked all the newest phones available in this benchmark. Most industry intel points to this device as the international version of the SGS4. Even the brand new HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z get crushed in this benchmark.

Of course, these things can be faked, so we will reserve judgement on this until after the phone actually hits the streets. Luckily, we won't have to wait too long for that!

Source: GSMArena

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!

Re: [Rumor] Samsung GT-I9500 (aka the international SGS4) Rocks Browser Benchmarks

This isn't exactly a rumor, GSMArena found this score on BrowserMark, Rightware, the company behind BrowserMark got the number from raw pre-release benchmarking. However, it may not be true, because the company may not have tested it on the final product, so the actual scores may vary. The comparison was made and every device (except Galaxy S IV and those not released yet) benchmarked by the crew of GSMArena.

I think you should add a picture of the BrowserMark's readings to show the source and not only a number to reduce the amount of pinches of salt.

http://cdn.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/1...marena_001.jpg
    Last edited by Tears_for_Fears; 02-28-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links