[Rumor] Final Design of the Samsung Galaxy S IV (I9502) Revealed in Several Pics

This is a discussion on [Rumor] Final Design of the Samsung Galaxy S IV (I9502) Revealed in Several Pics within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Look what we have here. Samsung's security in China seems to have sprung a leak, and it's a doozy. The included pics are of a ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dgstorm
  • 1 Post By Tears_for_Fears

Thread: [Rumor] Final Design of the Samsung Galaxy S IV (I9502) Revealed in Several Pics

[Rumor] Final Design of the Samsung Galaxy S IV (I9502) Revealed in Several Pics

Look what we have here. Samsung's security in China seems to have sprung a leak, and it's a doozy. The included pics are of a phone with the model number I9502 that is slated for China. It is highly likely that this is the final design of the Samsung Galaxy S IV, and that most of the versions will look similar or identical to this one. As you can see between its size and its shape, it seems to fit readily with several of the previous rumors regarding the device. Also, it seems to have that same glossy plastic back we have come to expect from Samsung. This time, there is a bit more textured pattern on the casing though. For the most part this design keeps with Samsung's previous "organic" design aesthetic that has obviously worked for them.

It's probably not surprising that they haven't changed much considering how incredibly well the SGS2 and SGS3 sold. It is possible this is just a temporary case until the full reveal later this week, but the design aesthetic seems to hold to Samsung's pattern. We will know for sure in just a few days.

Thanks for the tip, Tears for Fears!

Although we picked out some of the best of the pics, there are a few more at the source link below.

Update: We just realized we forgot to share another part of this leak. The specs of the phone were supposedly also included in this leaked Chinese version of the SGS4. Here's what was shared,
    • Two SIM card slots
    • 1080p screen
    • 2 gigs of RAM
    • 13 MP camera
    • 1.8 GHz clocked processor
    • Android 4.2.1 on board

This is mostly what we heard before, although the dual-SIM card slots is intriguing.

Source: GalaxyS4Forums.net via GSMArena
    Tears_for_Fears and Bazar6 like this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!

Re: [Rumor] Final Design of the Samsung Galaxy S IV (I9502) Revealed in Several Pics

I personally liked the S3 design better, but this would do good. Still looks attractive!

Even if this is just a testing unit, I believe they will hold on to their "pebbles and leaves" theme, they may just alter the shape.
    UltraDroid likes this.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

I agree with TFF, couldn't have said it better myself!
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links