Acer v370

This is a discussion on Acer v370 within the Android Rooting forums, part of the Android Development category; recently l acquired a friends old phone to replace my previous one which had much less space.. l originally remember that the person had allot ...

Thread: Acer v370

Acer v370

recently l acquired a friends old phone to replace my previous one which had much less space.. l originally remember that the person had allot more apps installed than lm currently able to install..

suffice to say l decided to factory reset, but despite that lve been unable to really install much at all (l cant even update the few apps l do use because l constantly get errors complaining of a lack of space).

needless to say lm assuming my best bet is to root the device and see whats taking up all the space and remove apps l have no need of (the bloatware that came with the phone)..

l have found an app that suggests (going by information gleened from google) it could move all apps to the 32GB SD card which required root root access called App2SD (Apps2SD: All in One Tool[ROOT] it calls itself on google play) which would would allow me to hopefully regain space and the ability to update apps that require updates which maybe insecure on my phone at the moment.

in any case lm looking for the easiest/safest method to root my device, ideally without having to mess about with connecting a USB cable (that said it would also be useful to have have some app that could backup the OS to my SD (which l could also save on my PC) just in case things go wrong when l try App2SD.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

sorry for the double post, but lve managed to root the phone using kingoroot via an apk file.. couldnt get usb drivers to work.

I removed your duplicste/double post.

sent from my Note ll using Magic
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

looks like you removed the post about me asking about apps to help me clear up my phone.. the double post here was to technically say ld resolved my question on rooting which lead onto a new question.. what ld like to enquire about now is apps l can use to move apps to my SD card and possibly remove apps that l wasnt originally able to remove on an unrooted phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links