Rooting And Next Step Advice

This is a discussion on Rooting And Next Step Advice within the Android Rooting forums, part of the Android Development category; So, I decided to play around with an old LG MS395 from Metro that is no longer active. I didn't want to download any software ...

Thread: Rooting And Next Step Advice

Rooting And Next Step Advice

So, I decided to play around with an old LG MS395 from Metro that is no longer active. I didn't want to download any software to my PC in order to root the phone and tried several "one click" root solutions. Most did not support my device but Kingroot finally did. Ran the root, and was able to get rid of all the Metro bloatware on the phone.
    Now, I had read up on Kingroot and some of the reviews were pretty shady. Talk of not being able to uninstall it, unwanted apps being installed, spyware (?!). So, once the root worked and I ran all the optimizations i was able to uninstall it and the Purify app too.
    What should I do now to make sure there is nothing lurking in the files?
    Let me note that prior to installing the root, I did a factory reset of the phone after searching and deleting everything on the phone (photos, apps, contacts, etc.) I know there is stuff that never gets deleted short of microwaving it. Also, since the phone is no longer used as a phone, the intent was to use it as a travel device and installing the airline apps, ticketing and passes, rental car apps, guides.
    I have the phone turned off and thought I'd seek some wise advice before turning it on and finding my personal info in China or Tor.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Also, an additional question, having uninstalled Kingroot has that taken away my root capabilities? If i want to make additional modifications to the strategy do I have to reinstall?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links