The new android update 6.0

This is a discussion on The new android update 6.0 within the Android Rumors forums, part of the Android News category; The latest android update v 6.0 Marshmallow has been rolled out with amazing features. Latest update brings you greater control over your phone. “ Marshmallow” ...

Thread: The new android update 6.0

The new android update 6.0

The latest android update v 6.0 Marshmallow has been rolled out with amazing features. Latest update brings you greater control over your phone. “ Marshmallow” improves Contextual Assistance, battery consumption, Privacy & Security , Productivity and Connectivity.
    This will help you to have great user experience as well as peace of mind. The new UI looks pretty cool than previous Lollipop. The new design shows that, google has been very careful about design perfections. All the nexus phones and other google phones will get the latest update soon. Others have to be patient to experience it in hand.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm looking forward for the update of android update v 6.0 Marshmallow. My phone allows me to update only up to lollipop. But i think i really need to buy new phone so that i can have marshmallow too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links