[FREE/PAID][LIVE WALLPAPER] Pyro Live, Fire Physics Simulation
I've just released my live wallpaper, Pyro Live. It's a fully interactive and customisable fire physics simulation for your Android phone/tablet desktop!
It's available in two flavours (free and paid) up on the Google Play marketplace:
Here's the full details:
Set your world ablaze with this highly interactive Live Wallpaper!
Pyro Live PRO: Set your Android phone or tablet ablaze with this fully customisable and highly interactive Live Wallpaper.
FLAMES spread and flow, driven by a realistic fire simulation. DRAW flame with a flick of your finger... EXPLODE with a tap!
* Set the color manually, randomly, or let it cycle
* Choose the intensity and type of flame drawing
* Turn the ambient fire on or off
* select the strength of explosion. KA-FREAKIN-BOOM!
* Highly optimised! Silky smooth frame rates and minimal battery consumption
* Companion app let's you play without interruptions!
Cheers Android.netlians! :D
04-25-2012 03:59 PM
Thanks very much for the pm and ideas Pac - I'm glad you like it! I'm planning an update for early to mid next week!
Originally Posted by squaremation
Let me know if there's any feature requests and I'll squeeze them into the next update!
Hi again everyone! I've been extremely busy refactoring a lot of the code and improving the app
So another day, another update!
Latest feature changes:
- By request, ambient fire can now be customised in intensity, as well as turned off completely.
- You asked and we listened! Battery consumption is now no higher than regular wallpapers!
- Improved useability; The companion app now helps users to set the wallpaper if they choose to, and settings are laid out more logically.
And a newly released wallpaper, Autumn Grove 3D (very excited about this one!):
As usual, let me know any and all feedback! Already the feedback we've got has helped make Pyro Live even more butt-kicking :D keep it coming!
Last edited by UltraDroid; 05-13-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Reason: Removed link to non-curated site
Another day, another update!
- Multitouch! Burn it up with more than one touch input
- More optimisations for both performance and battery life.
- New feature: ambient explosions!
- Flick velocity applied to the fire as you scroll your desktop.