[FREE/PAID][GAME] Labyrinth Maestro
Here is a game I have created and released on Google Play just a short while back. It is called Labyrinth Maestro.
In Labyrinth Maestro you maneuver a white ball through labyrinths collecting stars to clear levels while trying to avoid dangers like rolling into holes or touching other balls.
You control the ball with the accelerometer by balancing or tilting the device.
The full game features UNLIMITED levels. It runs on 2.2 and above amrv7 devices.
Some of the things you will experience in the game:
- Beautiful color shifting labyrinth walls
- Full version has unlimited levels by using random generated labyrinths (based on the Randomized Prim algorithm for maze generation). Free version has 3 levels but still features newly generated labyrinths all the time.
- Bonus stars that give you a point boost.
- At some levels other balls, sometimes dangerous, sometimes only as bonuses, will spawn and the key to get higher score is to really make use of the bonus points.
- Regain lives by collecting hearts.
- The difficulty increases over time and so does the points you get for stars.
- Auto saves on exit
Last edited by osymmetrisk; 09-05-2012 at 07:51 AM.
09-05-2012 07:33 AM
Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by cali
Wow, this looks amazing, You proved to me that good graphics does not mean high def.