Spacedraw - 3D Modeling Software
An advanced 3d-graphics program, introducing novel ways of viewing, drawing & modeling, is now available for free!
• drawing / constructing lines, curves and primitives
• polygon- and patch-modeling
• lighting, materials, texture mapping
It is developed from scratch for tablets and smartphones
• makes efficient and intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
• runs on almost any Android-device and adapts to any screen-size, -type and -resolution
The program is aimed at both professionals and novices
Available at the website is
• a detailed feature list
• a comprehensive user manual
• first examples of what can be done with Spacedraw, as scene files with construction-history, and screencasts of the creation
• a quick-start guide to take the first steps with Spacedraw
Spacedraw is available as a free, ad-free version that can be used without any limitation aside from
• only scenes and models with up to 1000 vertices, and no undo-history can be saved to files
A key can be purchased to remove this limitation
Get it at Google Play!
Please use this thread to discuss the program!
Last edited by Scalisoft; 10-08-2012 at 08:44 AM.
10-07-2012 04:00 PM
Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing.
The user manual is now available here as PDF, so you can easily skim through the features
Welcome to the forum!
GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock
GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Jedi Academy Rom
A detailed tutorial about creating a tower, written also for novices is now available in the Getting started section of the website
Last edited by Scalisoft; 10-13-2012 at 08:06 PM.