[FREE] BrainCalc Scientific Calculator
This is my very first Android app, so I hope it is not too buggy. Enjoy!
A fully featured and easy to use scientific calculator for Android. BrainCalc includes the following features:
- Unlimited number of memories
- Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads
- Degrees, minutes and seconds
- Unlimited number of brackets for complicated expressions
- Fixed point, scientific and engineering display modes
- A collection of mathematical, physical and other constants
- Configurable decimal point and digit grouping
- Result history
- Logical operations (AND, OR, NOT, XOR)
- Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes
- Interaction with other apps (copy and paste)
- Random number generator (including dice rolls and coin flips)
- Fully localized to English and Czech
- No annoying advertisements!
Last edited by Fencer; 10-15-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Reason: QR code added
10-13-2012 12:18 PM
Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome aboard Fencer!
Thank you! I hope to find many interesting information here.
Originally Posted by UltraDroid
Did I mention that BrainCalc now supports complex numbers, fractions, matrix operations and context help for every button?
I hope it will be useful for a lot of people. :-)