I bought a Nexus 7 a few months ago and I was very impressed by the new UI, coming from the Droid Incredible 2 (scoff). When I attempted to do some home screen customization, I found that most clock widgets in the Play store were ugly, a rip-off of Sense, or didn't fit in well with Android 4.0+. So I made my own.
Here's what you need to know about altClocks:
- Minimalist clock widgets in light or dark varieties that look stunning in Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean and merely awesome in platforms back to Froyo
- Looks great on phones and tablets
- All clocks resizable down to 2x2 and up to 6x7 on ICS and JB tablets
- Automatically launch your alarm clock by touching the bottom half of your clock
- Reconfigure an existing clock by touching the top half of your clock
Thanks again to everyone who reads this and takes a second to check out this widget. I would also love any form of feedback and criticism.
Last edited by blockwidgets; 10-17-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Reason: fixed link
10-17-2012 02:12 PM
Welcome to the site. Could you please check the link? Could not get it to work.