PDA

View Full Version : How to get the Phone button on the bottom of the screen like the Sense UI???

WarreN1Droid
04-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I just want the Phone button, or the bar, that the Sense UI has, so I quickly and easily access my phone, how can i do this without rooting?:question:

sliceburgslim
04-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Helix Launcher has something similar. Thats Probably as close as you are gonna get without rooting

NeonMonster
04-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Home++ has something sort of like what you are looking for. Its a launcher and replaces the default launcher homescreen.

But it adds a 'powerstrip' at the bottom of the screen and you can add a phone button that links to the dial pad.

Helix Launcher also has a larger version of this which might be better but I heard it causes FCs. :(

dimmakherbs
04-05-2010, 03:23 AM
I use Helix Launcher, now I can put up to 4 of my most common apps that will be there on any home screen, cleans it up a bit too.
helix2 is out, but does cause alot of FC, ill upgrade when they get a few more bugs worked out.

thomaslkuo
04-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Panda Hero Theme off of market. No need for Root access. Buy it and you can take the advertisement off.

I use Helix Launcher, now I can put up to 4 of my most common apps that will be there on any home screen, cleans it up a bit too.
helix2 is out, but does cause alot of FC, ill upgrade when they get a few more bugs worked out.

Vladi AK
04-08-2010, 05:06 PM
it's like askin' "how do I get a honey without opening a jar"

BayRican
04-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Helix Launcher is amazing.The only thing keeping me from rooting.

dimmakherbs
04-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Helix Launcher is amazing.The only thing keeping me from rooting.

100% agree! Im so happy with my Live Wallpaper in Landscape Im not even thinking about rooting anymore.
However if the next upgrade doesn't fix some issues, I may need to turn to the dark side and play with some CPU speeds to keep me occupied :)

johnny cizzle
04-08-2010, 05:40 PM
i have a phone button on mine

samuelong87
04-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Anyone used sweeterhome? Apparently you can create your own theme and there are uploaded themes that look like palm pre and they seem to organise your apps into categories automatically. Real sweet (pun unintended) but too complicated for me. No need to root though.

SweeterHome - Start - sweeterhome.com (http://www.sweeterhome.com/)

astros148
04-16-2010, 03:52 AM
Panda Hero Theme off of market. No need for Root access. Buy it and you can take the advertisement off.

WOAH i live in cypress texas lmao

bobbyphoenix
04-16-2010, 09:35 AM

Can you give me the exact name of the theme? I tried "panda hero" "pandahome hero" "panda theme hero" and several others, and can't find it.

Shower
04-22-2010, 05:21 AM
No need for Root access. Buy it and you can take the advertisement off.