PDA

View Full Version : Alright how do you this so called OS 4.0 is going to hold up to Android?

Alexpeegs
04-08-2010, 03:49 PM
read about it here---> iPhone OS 4 unveiled, adds multitasking, shipping this summer -- Engadget (http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/08/iphone-os-4-0-unveiled-shipping-this-summer/)

So guys how does it stand up to Android??? vote above ^^^

Budske
04-08-2010, 04:04 PM
nexus one still will be faster than 3gs :P

Alexpeegs
04-08-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm with you up there ^^^

dimmakherbs
04-08-2010, 05:54 PM
did you see what you have to do for the multitasking? what a joke!
the video the guy can barely get it up and use, etc.... still no widgets and many other things...
Not to mention 'the old hardware doesn't support the new OS, have to buy the new phone to get it', what a joke! Android 3.0 is prolly gonna release the same time.

Budske
04-08-2010, 06:49 PM
did you see what you have to do for the multitasking? what a joke!
the video the guy can barely get it up and use, etc.... still no widgets and many other things...
Not to mention 'the old hardware doesn't support the new OS, have to buy the new phone to get it', what a joke! Android 3.0 is prolly gonna release the same time.

and it will be fkng awesome! xD

dchandler_nexusone
04-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Apple is chassing behind 2.1, Everything they said is going into 4.0 2.1 have already so its a waust of time for me. Nexus one + dchandler = LOVE

rioja
04-08-2010, 09:05 PM
I really thought they'd introduce widgets in 4.0. Even RIM is working on them and they're about as far behind the pack as you can get.

Meh... maybe the iPhone 4.0 hardware will have something special

mamatee
04-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Boo! Read the article and not impressed with iphone OS 4.0. I thought I was going to regret my N1 purchase because Apple would come out with something SPECTACULAR - and it doesn't seem so!

I LOVE Android and My Nexxy. Android is so great and I haven't even begun to use the phone to its full potential because I've been so busy with school and my two year old. Can't wait to root (waiting to see what this black droid is about AND i have to research) and really start going nuts on this phone. It's amazing!

Apple and their crappy 4.0 can kiss my ... because my nexxy already does those things. Poor iPhone 3g users have to buy a whole new phone because apple won't give them the updaate. boo hoo

Here's hoping Google is generous and gives us an update at the same time.

dd4005
04-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Boo! Read the article and not impressed with iphone OS 4.0. I thought I was going to regret my N1 purchase because Apple would come out with something SPECTACULAR - and it doesn't seem so!
It's never happened before, ever, that apple came out with something spectacular.

rioja
04-20-2010, 11:37 AM
It's never happened before, ever, that apple came out with something spectacular.

Agreed, but they usually do just enough to capture the market. I'm sure it will be the same this time around too.

dd4005
04-20-2010, 01:15 PM

Agreed, but they usually do just enough to capture the market. I'm sure it will be the same this time around too.
It's true, they will. Unfortunately the Apple fanboys will buy anything that's shiny and has an Apple logo. They even get a thrill just from being in an Apple store. :rofl3: