PDA

View Full Version : Has anything changed on N1F.net related to login?

Fuse
04-19-2010, 04:30 PM
For some reason I can not log in using Chrome. It keeps telling me I've entered an invalid password. It works fine in Opera though...

Is it just me?

WERA689
04-19-2010, 05:16 PM
No, it's not just you. A new version of VBulletin was installed this morning, and it has caused more than a few users problems logging in.

This is the note that was posted on DF's front page regarding this issue:

We have upgraded DroidForums.net to a newer version of vBulletin this morning. After the upgrade, some users have reported problems logging back into the forum. If you are having issues signing in please follow these steps:

Try removing all your cookies associated with DroidForums.net inside your browser. Sometimes cookies get corrupt and they prevent you from logging in, and this is an easy fix so you can continue to use your favorite browser.

If you continue to have problems logging in, please shoot us an email and we'll be happy to help!

sparky_nexusone
04-19-2010, 06:18 PM
I can log on with dolphin on my n1 but can't log on with my laptop with Firefox or Internet explore hope they get it fixed

rioja
04-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Initially I tried on Chrome then Safari. No Go.

I had to delete all cookies and reset my password to get in. :\

sparky_nexusone
04-19-2010, 09:50 PM
I have tried everthing got to log on with internet explorer but not firefox

alphawave7
04-21-2010, 12:12 AM
Ah! That 'splains it! I was trying to log in on my netbook while traveling, and no go! I could get on just fine on my N1 using Tapatalk, tho! :)