PDA

View Full Version : BlackIce Theme - Help please

firemax7
04-25-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm running CyanogenMod 5.0.6.
3 hours ago i flashed a theme (BlackIce-Nexus-CM5.0.6.zip) through CM updater.
anyone can tell me how can i return to the stock CyanogenMod them if i want to??

please don't tell me that i have to re-flash Cyanogen.. I'll sell it :P

thanks a lot ;)

sliceburgslim
04-25-2010, 06:34 PM
did you do a nandroid backup before flashing the theme?

Budske
04-25-2010, 06:35 PM
that happen frequently..

a lot of ppl make stuff to change the icons and stuff, but no one make a something to put the phone back to normal... the fastest way is reflashing

sliceburgslim
04-25-2010, 06:39 PM
that happen frequently..

a lot of ppl make stuff to change the icons and stuff, but no one make a something to put the phone back to normal... the fastest way is reflashing

Actually the fastest way would be to do a nandroid backup before flashing the theme. then if you dont like it jus do a nandroid recovery.

firemax7
04-25-2010, 06:48 PM
yeah, i'm so stupid i didn't backup. i thought that it was going to be an option to flash the cyanogen "stock" theme same way i flashed the blackice theme...

looks like I'm gonna stay with this theme :) cause i don't want to wipe and flash the ROM from the beginning.. :S

sliceburgslim
04-25-2010, 06:52 PM
yeah, i'm so stupid i didn't backup. i thought that it was going to be an option to flash the cyanogen "stock" theme same way i flashed the blackice theme...

looks like I'm gonna stay with this theme :) cause i don't want to wipe and flash the ROM from the beginning.. :S

You wouldnt have to wipe to reflash cyanogen. Jus reflash cyanogen then do a nandroid backup. Then you can always revert back to your default setup.

firemax7
04-25-2010, 07:00 PM
you mean i can go and flash cyanogen right now without losing anything?
I'll do it and I'll make a backup so i can restore my phone as it is right now if needed.
no problem then, thank u

sliceburgslim
04-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Yep that's it. No Problem happy to help.