PDA

View Full Version : How do you make a ringtone LOOP?

VydorScope
05-31-2010, 09:12 AM
Stupid Newb question I am sure, but ... I have a few MP3's I want to use as Ringtones on my Nexus, but they do not auto loop like the existing ringtones do. How do I make them play conterminously like all the included ones do?

Thanks!

sliceburgslim
05-31-2010, 09:57 AM
Stupid Newb question I am sure, but ... I have a few MP3's I want to use as Ringtones on my Nexus, but they do not auto loop like the existing ringtones do. How do I make them play conterminously like all the included ones do?

Thanks!

Are you using Ringdroid from the Market? Just chop it up in Ringdroid and it should loop.

VydorScope
05-31-2010, 06:54 PM

Thanks!

Are you using Ringdroid from the Market? Just chop it up in Ringdroid and it should loop.

Well its already a short mp3, from another phone, so no I have not edited it.

VydorScope
06-01-2010, 07:57 PM
OKay I installed ringdriod, and "edited" the file and saved it under a new name... no change.

adfdf343
06-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Something is wrong with your phone. Android since the very first one (T-Mobile G1) has always looped ringtones.