bourne
03-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Anyone using tapatalk?

I was thinking about getting it but the recent reviews don't
paint a pretty picture.

:beer3:

rickhuizinga
03-17-2011, 11:18 PM
I like it, but I wish it was supported by more forums.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

WERA689
03-18-2011, 12:26 AM
Wonder what the complaints are? I'm really happy with it...far quicker to read the forums than using the phones' browser! And all but one of my regular haunts support it.

tonybhoy
03-18-2011, 01:59 AM
same as wera i think its good for multiple sites all at once in the form of widgets :)

iPeck
03-18-2011, 03:47 AM
I love it :p one of the best app I've installed. Fast and user friendly. All the forums I've subscribed are supported :wine1:

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

bellator7
03-18-2011, 04:50 AM
Try it, you'll like it.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

danger-rat
03-18-2011, 10:23 AM
I'm a big fan of Tapatalk, as you can probably tell by most of my posts. Its far easier to use than a browser, especially if you use the dark theme.

I've had one or two minor issues, like not being able to delete PMs on one site, our not being able to post pictures on another, but for the day to day stuff it's just soooooooo much easier to use...

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

tyler.durden
03-18-2011, 02:15 PM
turn off the "sent from my xxx using tapatalk" signature if you decide to use tap-a-talk. It isn't impressive, it's just annoying.

Sent from my computer by typing on my keyboard then hitting the "submit reply" button near the bottom of the page. Are you really the sort of person who cares how I sent this message?

iPeck
03-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Bla bla bla bla... leave us be :p its a forum signature. According to you everyone should delete their signature ? You know it can be changed to whatever you decide it to be... (yeah just like a regular signature) its just that most people doesnt customize it and leaves the default sig.

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak just to annoy tyler.durden

bourne
03-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Well some people were complaining it won't allow them
some had mentioned it doesn't work over 3g.

I was just curious what some of you guys had experienced

iPeck
03-20-2011, 04:27 AM
Works fine on both 3G and Wifi. The forum you subscribed must be android friendly to connect via tapatalk. Every day, more and more forums are adding the option. :p

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

bourne
03-20-2011, 09:46 PM
definitely cool beans.

Well if no one here has anything bad to say about it then I am definitely going to give it a go.

I downloaded the free xda forum reader (which I am guessing is similar to tapatalk) and it definitely makes browsing the forums WAY easier then trying to do it through the browser.

thanks for the feedback!