PDA

View Full Version : music app recently added playlist not working

missnexus
07-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Since the update of the music app, the recently added playlist shows all the songs instead of just the recent ones. Is there a fix for this?

FlyingsCool
07-27-2011, 01:07 PM
I'm no expert here, but I would imagine it will fix itself over time. Since you updated, it sounds like it basically updated the whole program and started fresh, so all your songs ARE just recently added. I don't know how long it takes for a song to fall off the recently added list.

missnexus
07-27-2011, 01:50 PM
thanks for your input. hmm i've updated this app awhile back, like more than a month ago, and it hasn't changed. there is a set time you can change by week of how long the playlist should keep your songs.... I have it set for 1 week...but it doesnt work. so is it just me whos having this problem?

FlyingsCool
07-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Have you added any music since you updated the app?
If so, then, yep, seems like you found a bug.

I haven't bothered to update. I didn't see any new features that interested me.

missnexus
07-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Yep. been adding music constantly, so yea it is annoying to scroll down and look for the recent songs. I think I've tried reverting back to the old one, but it didn't fix it. I'll try again. tried to google if there was a fix, but i didnt really find anything.

edit: just reverted back to the old version, it fixed it. Found just the songs I've added recently. I guess I'll stick to this! Thanks