PDA

View Full Version : Nexus s 4G LED LIGGHT WONT WORK.

scrumshus
08-01-2011, 09:55 PM
How can I activate the LED Light on my phone. Cuz that would help me a lot. U can't zoom n hope that at least the LED light works.

WERA689
08-02-2011, 04:17 AM
Do you mean to use it as a flashlight? If so, there are several apps in the market that will do that. You may have to try a few to find one that works on your device though...I have different flashlight apps on all 3 of my Android devices, because none of them works on all of them!

I use Tesla LED light on one phone, Flashlight on another, and Motorola's Droidlight LED Flashlight on the third.

scrumshus
08-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Do you mean to use it as a flashlight? If so, there are several apps in the market that will do that. You may have to try a few to find one that works on your device though...I have different flashlight apps on all 3 of my Android devices, because none of them works on all of them!

I use Tesla LED light on one phone, Flashlight on another, and Motorola's Droidlight LED Flashlight on the third.

No I already figure that out, but the notification one. Where it blinks when u get a sms, etc.

WERA689
08-04-2011, 02:09 AM
Try LightFlow from the market. The developer is one of our members, and he's been fantastic about answering questions and updating the app.

scrumshus
08-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Try LightFlow from the market. The developer is one of our members, and he's been fantastic about answering questions and updating the app.

Thanks I just downloaded it. Ima give it a try.

WERA689
08-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Cool! Hope it fixes you up....spend some time in the customization...there's a lot of options for color, and TONS of apps that it can notify you for. Worth the time spent.

936mane
08-21-2011, 02:29 AM
The Nexus S does not have a notification led....

sliceburgslim
08-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Check this out

http://theandroidsite.com/2010/12/21/switched-to-a-nexus-s-and-miss-your-led-notification-light-try-noled-software/