PDA

View Full Version : how to recover browsing history

resa
08-23-2012, 08:57 AM
once you have deleted browsing history is it recoverable? if so how? also how can i block a website from being able to pull up in the browser?:greendroid: btw im unfamilar with technology :( but i am using a nexus s if there is more than one kind of nexus s im unfamilar with it.....

cmdrtomalacc
08-23-2012, 07:44 PM
You can't recover browser history unless you have a NANDroid backup of your entire phone. No, you can't block websites straight from your phone, but you can forbid viewing certain sites if you have the right program to do it from your computer. And yes, there are many versions of the nexus s, the NS, the sprint NS, and the NS4g.

hollypop1986
02-08-2013, 08:58 PM
You can't recover browser history unless you have a NANDroid backup of your entire phone. No, you can't block websites straight from your phone, but you can forbid viewing certain sites if you have the right program to do it from your computer. And yes, there are many versions of the nexus s, the NS, the sprint NS, and the NS4g.

And what is the program that you can use from the computer to do that? Would it be like TrendMicro or something like that? I have that on my phone, and I do have website restrictions, but I don't know if that is what you are referring to or if that will even block those sites on a mobile?

Thanks! :yes4: