PDA

View Full Version : A Question About Note 3 Battery

susu
10-08-2013, 02:49 AM
Actually, i am thinking of getting Note 3 since ithad been announced…but before really have one, I want to know have you everfelt your Note 3 die fast?? Though its battery boosts to 3200mah, I am still alittle worry about with the big touch screen and fast processor may suck up toomuch power…so wandering how long could ur Note iii last between charges?

I don't know aboutyou, but the idea of carrying an extra battery or swapping to a bulky battery isacceptable for me…cuz I really want one…but it would surely better if the stockbattery is great and I don’t need to spend extra money on itxD

cali
10-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Welcome to the site. You might find more discussion about this at our sister site devoted to the Note phones.

rayhodge02
10-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Welcome the forum l have a note 2 and the battery life is Great l will have the note 3 Thurs

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

alches
10-11-2013, 05:01 AM
…so wandering how long could ur Note iii last between charges?

I have had the Note 3 for over a week now and get well over 24hours with lots of use. I automatically charge my phone overnight as I use it as a night clock but the battery indicator at bedtime always has 30-50% left and that is with fairly heavy use (playing with it!) and I always have the screen at full brightness. My previous Note 1 would always run out during the early evening.

The Note 3 is certainly the best phone I have had and the beautiful bright screen has to be see to be believed.

Allan

liabird
10-13-2013, 02:22 AM
hi,note 3 is absolutely one of the best phones i've ever had, with outsanding battery! Since i just have it a few day, i may also buy an backup battery if any problem of the stock battery happen. The brand u mentioned also offered a 6000mah for my previous galaxy 3 mades a new different world so i probably try on my note 3 too.:android-dance:

CR6
10-13-2013, 03:23 AM
Welcome to the forum liabird! Nice to hear so many positive reviews of this device. :thumbup::)

tap'n

UltraDroid
10-19-2013, 04:42 AM
Actually, i am thinking of getting Note 3 since ithad been announced…but before really have one, I want to know have you everfelt your Note 3 die fast?? Though its battery boosts to 3200mah, I am still alittle worry about with the big touch screen and fast processor may suck up toomuch power…so wandering how long could ur Note iii last between charges?

I don't know aboutyou, but the idea of carrying an extra battery or swapping to a bulky battery isacceptable for me…cuz I really want one…but it would surely better if the stockbattery is great and I don’t need to spend extra money on itxD

Why would you carry an extra battery? If the battery is low, plug it in and charge it - it's as simple as that. Low batteries are not a problem, they're like children, when they're hungry you feed them.

zunkin
05-29-2014, 02:48 AM
Note 3 down to 30% since I unplugged it from charger for half day without any heavy use. OS drains more than 60%. No idea if this is normal or battery’s wrong. Also have a spare battery from mpj at home but I happened to be out for weeks. Couldn't figure out what was going on.:android-sad:

cece0731
07-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Since the update I am loving my battery life.