PDA

View Full Version : Need Tethering App for ZTE Warp Sequent

adam3407
10-13-2013, 04:30 PM
I have a ZTE Warp Sequent. I can not find a tethering app that works for this model of phone. Im trying to get internet on my laptop and xbox360. Can someone please tell me a tethering app that works for this model of phone.

cali
10-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the site. Removed email for safety. Hope someone can help you with this soon.

UltraDroid
10-16-2013, 07:57 AM
Cali is completely right Adam - you do NOT want your email address just sitting out there for anyone to see. Much better to have responses posted here in the thread, or sent to you by PM.

CR6
10-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Adam!
Have you tried Foxfi? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxfi
I've had great success with this app in the past. It doesn't require your phone to be rooted like some tethering apps do so give it a try and let us know. :thumbup:

tap'n

JimReid
12-02-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm having the same problem with my ZTE AWE from Virgin Mobile. I had another phone from VM before and it worked fine but this one doesn't seem to want to let me tether it. I have rooted it and that seems to have worked ok but tethering is another issues. I'll let you know how I make out with the above Foxfi.

:android-sad:

JimReid
12-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Well tried it with XTE AWE from Virgin Mobile and it didn't work. Will keep looking.

JR :android-sad:

JimReid
12-09-2013, 09:37 AM
I think what everyone (at least me) is looking for is to make their phone a HOT SPOT. There are a ton of WIFi finders, evaluators, connectors, etc out there and they do seem to work (not that you really need them) and there are even widgets to turn WiFi on and off which is handy if you want to turn them off when not using (saves on battery).

But I have yet to find a Hot Spot app form my AWE. Don't know why some that work on other phones won't work on mine.

Any help would be appreciated.