PDA

View Full Version : Car DVD with Android 4.0 with Two Inner Storages

rangeneral
10-18-2013, 03:21 AM
Hey,

Basically, my problem is about storing apps on the sd-card ,not the internal memory of the tablet.

I have a car DVD which is also a tablet with Android 4.0.1 .
It has external sd-card of 4 GB.

The "settings -> Storage" are:
Internal memory of 250 MB
Internal memory of 2 GB
External memory of 4 GB

When I download an app from the store , it saves it into first internal mem.
In "Managing Applications - > the app I downloaded" the button "Store in sd-card" switch the app to the second internal memory storage, and *not* to external memory.
This means that I can't install the application and store it on the external memory, so I ran out of space.

Seems to me that the solution should be, joining the two internal memories into one.
Kind of partition stuff.
Because the first internal memory is too small, only 250 MB, and the button "Store in sd -card " don't really move the app to ext sd.

Those who has counsel and resourceful, I will thank him very much.

Comments:
1. Every time I turn on my android it alerts me: sd-card is mounted .
2. I can see the ext sd on the tablet's file manager, and I can even write to it (I tried to create a new directory on it, as a test)

I hope I've posted in the appropriate forum.
Thank you all.
Ran

cali
10-18-2013, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the site.

UltraDroid
10-18-2013, 08:57 PM
You're in the right area - now we need to get one of the Rescue Squad guys over here to give you a hand with your problem. :)

rangeneral
10-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Thank u all.

I think the solution needs to be something like this:
Can I, somehow, join (partition) the secong inner storage and the external sd-card, without deleting the content of the first inner storage?
And is there a way t enlarge the first inne storage, without deleting the content?