PDA

View Full Version : LG Optimus L7- Had to Replace Battery

bluecry
11-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Thought my stock battery loosing power day by day and getting a new battery is the only way to solve my problem. Hearing some good thing from my friend about his S4 mpj extended battery and glad they also provide battery(5000mah) for LG Optimus L7. Since I was fed up with the stock battery, I ordered one online immediately and received it few days ago. The battery was 30 bucks with free shipping. I put it in, not too much extra bulk, and noticed it had 10% battery left.
I then began watching a movie(around 1 hrs) on to let the battery run dry but it got through the whole movie! My old stock battery would probably have died in the first 10minutes..lol..

treiger
12-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Thought my stock battery loosing power day by day and getting a new battery is the only way to solve my problem. Hearing some good thing from my friend about his S4 mpj extended battery and glad they also provide battery(5000mah) for LG Optimus L7. Since I was fed up with the stock battery, I ordered one online immediately and received it few days ago. The battery was 30 bucks with free shipping. I put it in, not too much extra bulk, and noticed it had 10% battery left.
I then began watching a movie(around 1 hrs) on to let the battery run dry but it got through the whole movie! My old stock battery would probably have died in the first 10minutes..lol..
I can't specifically say anything since I haven't used any of these extended battery, Think it could be fine but got one oem battery out from ebay that aren't good.:android-sad: