PDA

View Full Version : The Samsung 4G LTE phone without a name!

danDroid
01-15-2011, 02:47 AM
Who's considering the unamed, not getting much attention Samsung 4G lte android phone slated to hit Verizon in a couple of months?

Dorian
01-15-2011, 02:56 AM
Who's considering the unamed, not getting much attention Samsung 4G lte android phone slated to hit Verizon in a couple of months?

I'm guessing after MWC, that it'll be getting MUCH more attention. It's going to have a S-AMOLED+, LTE, Dual-Core, killer graphics courtesy of Nvidia... and lots more goodies. The Nvidia part is speculation, as it could just as well be Samsung's Orion with Mali. It's supposed to be the Galaxy S successor. And will more than likely be a sister chipset design of the next iPhone, as Apple has been using Samsung's platforms for quite some time now.

I've used an Orion dev board, and I have to say, it's definitely fitting for a new Galaxy phone.

EDIT: Were you talking about the SCH-i520? The one from CES? LOL. I was thinking too far ahead. :rolleyes:

Dark_Jedi
01-22-2011, 06:18 AM
Not me. Im never getting another samsung phone again. They ruined it with me by failing with the Fascinate.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android.net App