PDA

View Full Version : App problems on fascinate

Jvandyke13
01-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Sometimes I will be on my homescreen and I will go to click on an app (random apps not just one specific one) and it will open really fast and then close. I will repeat this step and it will just keep closing as soon as it pops up. Anyone have an idea of what's happening ? I did a factory reset today but it's still doing it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android.net App

CR6
01-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Haven't had this problem.....are you running a task killer? (if so, uninstall immediately!) TK's cause a lot of problems on the Fascinate.

Mujibar
01-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Could also be that your capacitive buttons (specifically, the BACK button) are picking up false touches. (This is somewhat common on the Fascinate.) Try putting the phone to sleep & wiping down the cap. buttons.

Jvandyke13
01-26-2011, 05:45 PM
No task killers installed. Never have. And not a button problem as far as the cap buttons go. Again, this happens randomly not all time.

Dorian
01-27-2011, 06:41 PM
No task killers installed. Never have. And not a button problem as far as the cap buttons go. Again, this happens randomly not all time.

I had the same issue with a Backflip and Dolphin Browser. I have no idea what causes it... but Dolphin never worked for me...