PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a used X or INC with good esn

firewing
02-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Hello Everyone.
I am looking for a used X or INC to use as my main phone...I have recently begun testing themes for someone and have missed some phone calls...and I have lost calls because of force close issues, I know this is probably due to kernels, so I would love to have an unrooted phone to use so I don't have these issues...price is negotiable, as long as it's reasonable....please let me know if you have something for me to look at...:)
Thanks
Cara

Sent from my Droid using Android.net App

wicked
02-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Is your current phone completely inoperable? Can it not be saved/fixed?
If you haven't yet, try looking on craigslist. :android-nerd:

firewing
02-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Is your current phone completely inoperable? Can it not be saved/fixed?
If you haven't yet, try looking on craigslist. :android-nerd:

Nope, my phone works just fine(sometimes it has issues when I am testing)...I would really like a phone for personal use and one for testing. I don't end up with a non functional phone, or have to worry so much about what hours I can test where I won't miss any phone calls because my phone is off when I am flashing an update...thanks I will check out craigslist as well :)

Sent from my Droid using Android.net App

bmacbowler
03-28-2011, 05:51 PM
How much are you looking to spend? I have got a Droid X I am looking to part ways with. It was a replacement phone, and my old one i thought was dead... well... it ended up not being dead. So I have a brand new replacement phone I am willing to part ways with... I have it posted on craigslist for $275... Let me know if you are interested. Phone has no marks or scratches, looks like I just took it out of the box in verizon's store. I will let it go with the charger and 16gb sd card if you want that too.

llbanks24
03-29-2011, 10:04 PM
I have a droid x...... let me know we can work something out