PDA

View Full Version : hey everybody im interested in getting another d1 along with a dx for my dev needs

cush2push
02-02-2011, 05:24 PM
ive tried craigslist but for some dumb reason all the d1s are flashed to cricket * bows and shakes his head * and im looking for a dx priced reasonably would pay more but got a stupid house payment getting in the way of my android needs :android-clown:

edit i now have a dx thanks royalpunk

bmacbowler
03-28-2011, 05:51 PM
How much are you looking to spend? I have got a Droid X I am looking to part ways with. It was a replacement phone, and my old one i thought was dead... well... it ended up not being dead. So I have a brand new replacement phone I am willing to part ways with... I have it posted on craigslist for $275... Let me know if you are interested. Phone has no marks or scratches, looks like I just took it out of the box in verizon's store. I will let it go with the charger and 16gb sd card if you want that too.

cush2push
03-29-2011, 03:17 PM
How much are you looking to spend? I have got a Droid X I am looking to part ways with. It was a replacement phone, and my old one i thought was dead... well... it ended up not being dead. So I have a brand new replacement phone I am willing to part ways with... I have it posted on craigslist for $275... Let me know if you are interested. Phone has no marks or scratches, looks like I just took it out of the box in verizon's store. I will let it go with the charger and 16gb sd card if you want that too.

thanks for the response but i now have a dx and forgot i posted this thanks again

Joey Aguilera
04-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Do you still need a d1?