PDA

View Full Version : What are you watching?, and what do you use?

dvdcatalyst
04-14-2011, 05:17 PM
Thank you Wicked for adding a new home for me here :)

Anyways, I figured for a first-thread in the android.net video section, what better than to get to know people who use their android devices for video playback.

I have 4 Android devices myself, but only 3 of them get daily use.

The Xoom, which is my primary video player at the moment, and is loaded with a few movies:

Then I have a Droid X, which is loaded with a few TV episodes (hogans heroes) to pass the time whenever I am stuck in a waiting room.

Before the Xoom I was using a NOOKcolor, which now has been passed down to the wife, and she has it loaded with Survivor episodes and a bunch of chickflicks.

Lastly I have an Augen Gentouch, but that has been gathering dust for quite some time.

Droid-Xer
04-16-2011, 06:23 AM
I have some epic movies on the xoom right now (300, troy, gladiator) and I have a few cartoons (family guy) on my x. I'll be adding mean girls to my wires tbolt this weekend. All thanks to dvdcat4

alostpacket
04-18-2011, 03:10 AM
Been watching Fringe lately.

if you guys ever get the chance check out the movie Primer if your into weird indie movies. It's pretty good.

Edit: almost forgot -- I actualy just watch on my pc's second monitor while im knee deep in code on the main monitor usually :)

boomboxcity
06-18-2011, 05:30 PM
I usually watcH a movie and then delete it after I watch it. Been watching alot more movies on my xoom. Actually now that I think about it I've been doing almost everything on my xoom. But latest movies have been kick ass, Tyson documentary, the town, and x-men. I'll be looking for some more movies today to watch at work tomor because Sunday is a slow day at my job. I've been using player to watch everything.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Janet11
07-06-2011, 04:07 AM
Being watching Entrapment and The Black Swan on the Xoom.
I use Netflix to stream videos and Aneesoft to convert some DVD movies and downloaded videos.

SLAG IT!
07-18-2011, 02:30 AM
I have been watching "Falling Skies", on my laptop while shooting people on either MW2(360) or Contract Killer (android).

Ollie
07-18-2011, 05:13 AM
I usually watch the most epic movies for their timeframe... ET, Goonies, etc. Usually on my Xoom, but just got the SGS2 so I will look for the settings I need to give it a test run.

dvdcatalyst
07-19-2011, 11:03 AM
I usually watch the most epic movies for their timeframe... ET, Goonies, etc. Usually on my Xoom, but just got the SGS2 so I will look for the settings I need to give it a test run.

The true classics :) Nice.

The 4.1 Beta of DVD Catalyst has profiles for the S2, but if you only convert DVDs, the Xoom files should play on it as well.

SLAG IT!
07-21-2011, 07:23 PM
This is what I am currently watching.

*** WARNING *** If sports injuries creep you out DO NOT WATCH THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42XN36602Jg&feature=player_detailpage

alostpacket
07-30-2011, 03:18 AM
I finally got around to seeing the two Ironman movies... I know it takes me forever to get around to movies...

But they were both better than I thought.

titanoman
08-10-2011, 11:10 PM
This is what I am currently watching.

*** WARNING *** If sports injuries creep you out DO NOT WATCH THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42XN36602Jg&feature=player_detailpage

I want to watch it but u tube says its not available in this country. My browser says it's blocked because of copyright infringements in this country. Bummer (how do you make a sad smiley face?).

furbearingmammal
08-11-2011, 12:02 AM
: ( is sad. Or :android-sad: :D