PDA

View Full Version : Strange

JrWebz
05-27-2011, 12:15 PM
I was reading that this app was great and filled with people and there is only 4 MyTouch 4G postings? Seriously?....

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Android.net

SLAG IT!
05-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Unfortunately there are not that many people in this forum that have the g2. However glad you could join us. I personally do not have g2 but, my daughter in law does so I can answer many questions you may have.

furbearingmammal
05-27-2011, 03:54 PM
It also depends on what you were looking for. Android.net is dedicated to all Android phones, with a special subsection called the Rescue Squad to help get you out of any jam, major or minor, that you might find yourself in. :)

Look around, not just under HTC phones, and I think you'll be amazed at what you find!

mariposarojo
07-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Well, There is at least 1 more. I have a MyTouch 4G and I love it. My only problem is that when I use the internet from my house I can only get an "E" connection. Slow and unreliable ! I know it's not the phone itself because my husband has the same phone, complete with the same problem. Our phones both work properly a mile from our house. I've read that T-Mobile provides a window antenna in some cass. Has anyhone heard about this ?????

furbearingmammal
07-27-2011, 01:47 AM
You would need to call T-Mobile and ask them about it. I've heard of a lot of carriers doing a lot of things similar to that -- sometimes for a fee, sometimes not.

mariposarojo
07-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks. I've already asked, very gently. The other day I downloaded a speed test and have taken several readings including 1 from near my house where my phone does get 4G. The difference is pretty amazing. The app saves a list of the results. I will be going back to the T-mobile store armed with that data, and a description of how often my downloads are uncessful because my "E" connection gets dropped 1/2 the time. With crossed fingers ! I'll post the result for all to see.

titanoman
10-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Well, There is at least 1 more. I have a MyTouch 4G and I love it. My only problem is that when I use the internet from my house I can only get an "E" connection. Slow and unreliable ! I know it's not the phone itself because my husband has the same phone, complete with the same problem. Our phones both work properly a mile from our house. I've read that T-Mobile provides a window antenna in some cass. Has anyhone heard about this ?????

No. I had to resort to wi-fi.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Android.net