PDA

View Full Version : How to Upgrade HTC Wildfire to 2.2 Froyo

hiteshchawla@live.com
06-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Please let me know the procedure of updating HTC Wildfire to 2.2 Froyo

jemmymoore7878
07-29-2011, 06:00 AM
Not a good idea at all if your not experienced.:nerd: Two days ago I stupidly installed the OTA update on my htc wildfire without checking if I can root it later on. Which of course I can not. So I now would like to downgrade back to 2.1 failing in the process miserably:sad5:.

I have a problem.. When i am trying to downgrade my phone , the script stucks.It does nothing.I have tried with different SD-cards,formatting the SD-card, trying with both 2.1 and 2.3 versions of the download procedure - always with same result Android 2.2 (froyo) to 2.1 downgrade utility.:wacko: Any idea how to sort it out..?

marketingvideo
08-17-2011, 04:10 AM
If I used to be told the Wildfire wasn't to get the two.2 update ( which Tescos phone shop stated yes there'd be ? ) i quickly darn well will not have bought it................ Pointless getting a dam phone where you need to hack it so that your applications may be put about the Sdcard and so forth etc...........HTC disappointed

gagamonstar
10-08-2012, 12:10 PM
If you guys alredy have it rooted why not just install a rom on it? BUT ONLY DO IT IF YOUR experienced ENOUGHT