PDA

View Full Version : My first smart phone or mini computer phone

tvfreakazoid
07-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Ok so i had a sony ericsson 810i for about 5 to 6yrs. I refused to pay that extra high cost of having a smartphone. But 2 weeks ago i decided why not. It was time to upgrade so i finally did it. So that being said is there any cool free apps that you guys can recommend? So far i got the flash light, screen filter, android system info. Any other useful features that would be cool to have.

I'm still trying to figure out the phone. I can't seem to edit my contact info. When the sim info was transferred to my new sim some of my contacts never made it and all of the names on the contacts are screwed up. I don't if i should go back to att and have them fix it or because of the phones being so different that's why my contacts got all screwed up. Dang it's going to be a pain in the ass to fix all of them lol.

I would like to add music to my phone and use some of the music into ring tones, alarm clock and text messages as well.

Oh one more thing is there any app that can get rid of some of the apps that are included with the infuse such as att navigator? I rather use the free one that came with it "navigation" instead of using att's version where they charge you.
I read in a review that you can't get rid of some of the apps that came with the phone.

Any help would be great. Thanks. :android-kiss:

tvfreakazoid
07-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Oh! What are your pros and cons of the samsung infuse?

Pro: nice big screen, great looking color

Con: wish it had better resolution especially for a phone this big, att, no 4g in my area, can't seem to delete some of the apps, bigger ram would be nice

I may have more but can't think of anymore right now.

Over i like it cause it's my first smart phone.

tvfreakazoid
07-04-2011, 12:49 AM
I'm also having troubles connecting my phone to my pc. Its' not recognizing the usb connection for some reason. any ideas?

mxrider65
09-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Download mp3 ringtone / to download music and customize ringtones

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Android.net

tvfreakazoid
09-17-2011, 02:00 AM
Thanks. Found an app for it.