PDA

View Full Version : Where's the big clock that used to be there?

pb4072
07-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi,
I've had my G2x for only 2 weeks. I recall seeing a big date and lock on the front a few days ago. But, I don't know how to get it back. Does someone know how to do this?
Thanks.
Peter

Lindel
07-28-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm guessing you mean on the main screen? It's possible you could be on a different screen. You should have 3 to 5 screens available to put apps on, etc. Try sliding your finger from side to side to switch screens. You'll probably find the clock in that case.

pb4072
07-28-2011, 12:43 PM
I'm guessing you mean on the main screen? It's possible you could be on a different screen. You should have 3 to 5 screens available to put apps on, etc. Try sliding your finger from side to side to switch screens. You'll probably find the clock in that case.

No. Sorry, I didn't say. Yes, I meant the main screen, the first screen that shows when I power up.

wicked
07-28-2011, 01:50 PM
Long press on the homescreen and select Widgets, you should see a selection of widgets you can place on the screen.

Not sure what the specific name is for that particular widget on that phone, but you should be able to find it in the list.

Let us know if you find it.

pb4072
07-28-2011, 03:02 PM
There is an analog clock in there, but, not the one I'd seen before. Thanks, anyway. No big deal.

furbearingmammal
07-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Did you receive an update? If so, it may have been removed from the system when you accepted the update.

Did you have anything from the Market installed that might have been the widget in question?