PDA

View Full Version : EVO 3D Google Services Framework not working

Dgc
08-18-2011, 08:43 AM
I bought my Sprint EVO 3D 3 weeks ago, and I had a major problem a week. The first phone stopped working after one day. The screen was just black. I rebooted, took the battery out, got it to restart and then it would die again, so they gave me a new phone. The new phone worked for a week, then it stopped booting up. I brought it in, they did a hard reset. Now a week later, last night the whole phone is messed up again. The main message says the application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly). I am getting a similar message for my gmail, the weather application, my calendar, and the messaging ins't working. I am traveling today and NEED to be in touch with people through my phone!

I have already rebooted a couple of times, turned the phone off and removed the battery for a few minutes and rebooted, and nothing seems to work. The only app I have that did not come with the phone is Hootsuite.

I also do not want to have to spend 3 hours a week at the Sprint store to get the phone fixed!

Can you help?

SLAG IT!
08-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Ask if you can trade it for a photon. There unfortunately is not a simple fix for most phones with what your saying is wrong with yours. Htc needs to be made aware of it.

furbearingmammal
08-18-2011, 04:31 PM
What he said.