PDA

View Full Version : lg thrill

escoto
09-05-2011, 02:36 PM
just got the LG thrill yesterday im am completely new to android os I have had blackberry's windows mobile and ios so I figured I would try android out.
I love the os so far what a huge difference over IOS but the phone battery on the other hand and terrible I did a full recharge before bed unplugged the phone and when I woke the battery was at 30% thats without using anything. Hopefully there will be some resolve to this.
The 3d ability of the phone is pretty cool but again the battery life is very poor.
I really excited to see what this phone has to offer and hope to be a contributing user of this site.

eg94
09-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Hey can you specify some more features on 3DI am going to get this phone over the weekend would appreciate some insight thanks

escoto
09-09-2011, 06:26 PM
I think the 3d is incredible, there is a setting while in movie or picture view that you adjust the depth of the 3d so that your eyes can adjust to it and after some playing around with it I got it just rite for me and it looks great. also the hdmi output on it works flawless as well I dont think you will be dissapointed with this phone at all. If your going to a store to purchase the phone ask for a working demo so you can test it out yourself just to be sure, good luck and post back when you get the phone.