PDA

View Full Version : camera problems

ZyLok
10-04-2011, 06:49 AM
I've been taking quite a few test pictures with my new sgs2 recently. Pictures turn out great except that I'm noticing that on ALL pictures taken with the flash enabled that there is a large pink smear on the edge of the picture where the flash is located. This smear happens no matter which orientation the phone is in. I am wondering if anyone else has seen this problem as well or if they know of a solution. thanks in advance... loving this phone for everything else but the smears!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android.net

SaReDnAL
10-14-2011, 10:39 AM
I've just bought a Galaxy S2 and I am suffering the SAME problem exactly. All my flash photos have the pink glow on the edge. Did you find a solution or did you have your camera replaced?. I'm waiting to have my camera replaced but I still dont know if it is hardware or software related...

Thank you very much!

ELL4EVER
10-16-2011, 05:25 PM
That's odd I've had my s2 since release and i haven't had this problem. Its a shame you guys have because the camera is great on this phone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android.net

Ollie
10-16-2011, 08:53 PM
This was fixed in a software upgrade. Maybe your carrier will push the update or you can do it yourself with Odin.