PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Update My Samsung Galaxy S2 Pease help!!!

frixosmjoker
10-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi. I Have The Samsung Galaxy S2, i bought it that week, and i notice that it have the 2.3.3 android version, and i know that 2.3.4 came out, and when i run the software update in my phone, says that my phone has no updates!!!

i try to run the kies air which is on the phone, but it cannot connect with my pc.

what can i do to have the updates, without to hack my phone.

if someone knows please help.

sorry about my english.

CJM
10-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Was the 2.3.4 update for the Galaxy 2? Some phones came with that version on the phone. If there is not an update to that version for your phone yet, it will continue to say "No updates available".

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

frixosmjoker
10-23-2011, 07:28 AM
Was the 2.3.4 update for the Galaxy 2? Some phones came with that version on the phone. If there is not an update to that version for your phone yet, it will continue to say "No updates available".

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

So have to wait, ok thanks

DestinyAngel
11-19-2011, 06:34 PM
frixosmjoker - have you done your update yet? Did it go ok via the facility on your phone?

I am in the same position as my SG2 also says there is no update available but I know there is because Kies is offering the FW upgrade, but the connection cuts out for me each time so was looking at other options as can only think that Kies is the problem here.

KaptRoger
11-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Hi,

The current version for the S2 in Great Britain is 2.3.5. In order to get it I needed to update Kies on my PC. The first update enabled me to go from 2.3.3 to 2.3.4, then another update allowed me to go to 2.3.5.

At no time did I find that the OTA update, or the Kies Air offer an update.

:-/

MicroBeta
11-25-2011, 11:12 AM
I got my S2 on Nov 9th and it came with 2.3.4 so it exists for the S2. I wonder why they're shipping with it but not updating it. :umnik2:

Mike

virgocalifornia
02-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Received my AT&T S2 yesterday and was able to update my OS to 2.3.6 last night.