PDA

View Full Version : What phone to get???????

pewtavert
08-05-2010, 08:39 PM
I already have a Nexus 1 Google phone running on T-Mobile network (an Android phone) and I also have a BB Curve 8350i on the Sprint/Nextel network. I don't really need the direct connect feature anymore so if I were to upgrade with Sprint and don't want a phone that is just like my N1 (made by HTC) what would you get? I like the BB keyboard and I guess that is the one (and only) feature that is nicer than on my N1 (though the auto-suggest of text is awesome on the N1). I would imagine 4G is the way to go? If cost is not the object, what phone should I contact Sprint about replacing my BB with? Thanks!!!!:confused:

rich_c
08-05-2010, 09:57 PM
First question I would ask myself is: do I live in a 4G area? If yes, am I opposed to the extra $10.00 data fee for a 4G phone? If no, then I would choose either the EVO or the Epic. I think the Epic has a hardware keyboard, whereas the EVO doesn't. I'm not that familiar with the N1, but those questions are the ones I would ask myself to determine which phone to get.

pewtavert
08-05-2010, 10:49 PM
First question I would ask myself is: do I live in a 4G area? If yes, am I opposed to the extra $10.00 data fee for a 4G phone? If no, then I would choose either the EVO or the Epic. I think the Epic has a hardware keyboard, whereas the EVO doesn't. I'm not that familiar with the N1, but those questions are the ones I would ask myself to determine which phone to get.

Thanks! Didn't know 4G was determined by area. I saw good reviews given to the LG Remarq.....though I don't believe it to be a 4G phone.:iphone: