PDA

View Full Version : Move to SD card

RhoyalEnigma
08-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Does anyone know how to move apps to the SD card. I've had my phone for a little over a week and after the first day I was not getting text messages. It's pretty irritating to have sooo many great apps and not be able to really have them when you have so much free space available on the SD card.

I've already deleted a lot of apps so I can get my text messages. But I was just wondering, if there is a way to move them

Thanks!

jak89
08-10-2010, 02:54 AM
Menu, settings, applications, manage applications, select each app and it gives you the option to move to sd. Now not all apps can be moved yet because the dev's have to make them well movable. When you do this make sure you dont move root apps that your phone needs to run properly

Strike that RE sorry i have the Evo and i just seen your posting about the Intercept.

errandwolfe
09-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Yeah this does not seem to be available yet on the Intercept, think it is a Froyo only feature.

droidhead
09-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Yeah this does not seem to be available yet on the Intercept, think it is a Froyo only feature.

That is correct, it's froyo only.

Mel
10-16-2010, 11:40 PM
I guess I'm a@# backword I wanna know how to make internel memory the primary and how to get apps of my card!?