PDA

View Full Version : Help! Charging Complete Notification

staceylacey1
09-08-2010, 10:29 AM
I just got my phone a few days ago. I think I really like my phone, but there is one problem I can't seem to live with. I'm hoping I can get some help here.

When I'm charging my phone at night, it gives me a notification that charging is complete and continues to beep until I press ok. How do I get rid of this. I don't need a notification that it is done charging. Under the "sounds & displays" settings I have made the notification ringtone silent. I normally charge my cell phone and night and want to continue to do that and I use my phone as my alarm every morning, but I don't want this notification every night between 1 am and 3 am. I did call sprint customer service and they could not help me, so please someone give some ideas, I'm at loss :confused:

Thanks

droidhead
09-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Wow, that has to be incredibly annoying. I just did a search for you and found nothing about it, sorry :/

I hope you figure that out because I know if my Evo did that, it would have been thrown through the window by now.

Good luck.

cardinal1122
02-09-2011, 11:53 AM
This worked for me... We changed the charger it was plugged in to and it's all good now. Tried the other charger again, and it beeped again, so just keeping the samsung intercept on different charger. I don't see anything special about the two chargers either, but whatever - my problem's solved!