PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Epic 4G Main Menu Problems.

Zandandido
09-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Hello, I purchased my Samsung Epic 4G Sprint a few days ago. I want to know how to delete applications from my main menu without delete the application all together. For example I have contacts on the main menu and on the bottom of the screen as a default with "phone, messaging, and applications". So how do you delete applications from the main menu of the phone without deleting the application all together?

MrRioLoco
09-14-2010, 07:04 PM
I understand that the Main Menu (7 view screens) simply hold applications and widgets there as shortcuts. If you simply hold your finger on the application for a second, It will either let you move the widget or application to a new location, or you can drag it downward to the trashcan Icon that appears and it will remove it from the main screen, but should be still available in your applications or widget menu. You would need to uninstall separately with an uninstaller app, or use the uninstall function built into some applications and widgets. That is my understanding.

Zandandido
09-14-2010, 08:01 PM
MrRioLoco. I have one thing to say. I love you! Thank you so much, I had so many problems with that.