PDA

View Full Version : Messaging problems

bierly06
12-09-2010, 06:47 PM
I've had my phone over 6 months. I love it. But every text message i've recieved is still on my phone. I've tried to delete them. It always says sorry and that its busy and I can wait or I can shut down the program right away. Either way, my messaging stops working and i have to restart my phone. Once restarted, I can go into my messaging. It will still have everyone i've talked to, how many times, but when i click on it theres no more actual messages.. can someone please help me! My phone is getting so slow!

dobbs23
01-17-2011, 01:12 AM
my motorola i1 will not come on anymore. it froze on me and nothing worked. i took the battery out and now it wont come on and it was on the charger when it froze. i tokk it of the charger and took the battery out. is there anything that will help me get this to turn back on?

Zdroidproblems
05-23-2011, 11:00 AM
I am having problems with my i1. Some people I can text and some I can't. They can text me but I can't text them back. Can anyone help?

kimmyacook
07-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Why does it sometimes take hours to receive text messages even when I have full bars on both service and internet?