PDA

View Full Version : Default System.img needed for sprint

SmOoThEm
04-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Can someone please post the default system.img dump from their phone. Im in need of this badly and cant find one on the net anywhere. If you can help please post up a copy. Thanks in advance!

bhatt86
04-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Trying but need help with clockworkmod recovery will not let me open a cmd prompt when I open fastboot.
Edit: noob mistake was going about it the wrong way

bhatt86
04-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks to the help of Spz0 and Smoothem from XDA, wouldn't have gotten it without you guys but here it is system.img (http://www.mediafire.com/?2icy12qxy3w24qx) now hopefully Kyocera will have the source code up soon so we can really crack this bad boy!

SmOoThEm
04-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey buddy, been trying to get in touch with you the past couple of days. The system image came out great but im in need of your boot.img. It seems your kernel is diffrent then mine and it wont allow me to boot the os still. Thanks for all your hard work making this happen, hopefuly when i get my phone back up we can get some sprint developement going. :)

bhatt86
04-13-2011, 01:36 AM
Hey man no problem I'll try and get on it tomorrow afternoon had some family crisis been tied up with that and working g swing shift but I'm always more than happy to help. Ill get up with you on the irc