PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the New HTC EVO 3D Forum on SprintDroids!

danDroid
05-21-2011, 03:15 PM
With pre-orders now opening up for the HTC EVO 3D, we felt it was time to open up the new HTC EVO 3D Forum! Who's planning on picking one of these up?

MurtuzaQ
06-27-2011, 08:21 AM
With pre-orders now opening up for the HTC EVO 3D, we felt it was time to open up the new HTC EVO 3D Forum! Who's planning on picking one of these up?

I picked it up last week, and already i'm noticing problems on it. Problems such as:

* Phones freezes up constantly (maybe like 3-4 times a day)
* When i plugged the Aux head phone, and power outlet on to the phone, the screen just blanked (though i could still hear the phone working)
* And the phone gets Really hot, while doing just normal task (like flipping through screens)

Any body else has been noticing these problems?

BakUTopia74
06-27-2011, 10:53 PM
I was the first to pre-order my Evo 3D @ Best Buy and picked it up on Friday. With my limited time of playing with it (w/ all the traveling I've been doing with the family), I must say, I LOVE THE EVO 3D. I've not run into any issues. Everything has gone smoothly. Get one, if you haven't picked one up yet...

tvat64
07-08-2011, 08:51 PM
2 weeks w/ no issues at all. love sense 3.0

websterzx10r1
07-27-2011, 04:52 PM
I am the proud new owner of the Evo 3D, I left my beloved HTC EVO 4G at the sprint store on monday.

watterstide
05-04-2012, 06:51 AM
I have had mine for a few weeks..i do really love it.
But yesterday, it starting acting up, getting all sorts of error messages, cant delete any messages . and just basically not able to phone out or in. heading to the sprint repair center this morning,as soon as they open. could it have picked up a virus? i did try to download Instagram, maybe that is causing a conflict?