PDA

View Full Version : Webcam & Video Chat with Generic Tablets

kirk_dunkirk
12-13-2011, 10:29 PM
have been looking into some generic chinese tablets out there -- great stuff but the descriptions are hard to decipher and often contradictory.

Many say the product (10"tablet running android 2.3) has a front camera that can record video, but maybe can or can not count as a webcam and even if they say it works as a web cam most say it is impossible to use for things like skype video chat.

so many say it is not possible, it makes me question the 5% that say it is possible.

But It seems to me that a tablet running android 2.3 with a front camera that can record video should be able to do video skype, or at least Fring and Tango, no?

Kamana
01-21-2012, 01:31 AM
Hiii ..actually i don't have any idea about this . so i cannot suggests you . Hope anyone else would do the same. :)

torieomufnill
02-27-2012, 09:29 PM
It is defiantly possible for video conferences

MaryBrown
08-21-2012, 02:39 AM
World really seems too small when you use Android generic tablets. I have been user of MID NZ-40 version. Its awesome in results.
Other versions good in video and audio results are Android X86.

Jasonn
10-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Well man ! I think you can find solution of you problem on Google and Wikipedia i hope so Google is very good search engine for all then its solve you problem.