PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy Note Getting Struck When We Move Apps to SD Card

bveladi
01-31-2012, 05:34 AM
Hi,

I tried to move few of the applications to SD card using "APPS2SD" Application.But after that Galaxy note is getting strucked and getting rebooted for every 10min.Also unable to un install those applications initially,and then i removed SD card,note is working fine.

Finally i un installed those applications and re-installed on phone memory,,,note is working fine with this...But some times iam getting Error "Error while obtaining root privileges" whenever note is re booted..do i need to setup any privileges for accessing SD card if i want to move applications further?..

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Emperor
02-29-2012, 05:10 AM
Dear bveladi,

First you have to make sure that your micro SD card is no a Class 10 card. It should be a Class 4 micro SD card. Class 10 micro SD card is notcompactible with Samsung Galaxy Note. I am not sure if there is a Class 6 micro SD card for it. Haven't seen one yet.

GiGi
03-15-2012, 03:23 AM
There is a class 6 microsd. It's a 64GB from Sandisk. I am using one now on my Galaxy Note. No problems whatsoever until now.
I have not tried APPS2SD yet, so I cannot tell. I will try in the next days and keep you posted.

Rush
05-12-2012, 09:05 AM
I've been having the same problem.
And I've got a 32 GB Samsung mem card class 10.
But it worked very well in the beginning.
Now there's constant crashing whenever the mem card is insde.
I'm going to format the mem card now.