PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Delete Photos. Please Help!

Clouirks
03-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Hey all,
I have a strange problem with a photo I apparently sent to my "Dropbox" account via my cell.
When I select the photo with a long touch to bring up the options, the only functions available are "share" and "more". I am not given the "delete" option for this particular photo.
I am also unable to simply go to dropbox and delete the photo as I do NOT have a Dropbox account ...
I tried digging through my phone's memory and SD card to find and delete the pesky photo, but it's nowhere to be found.
Still, it shows up in my gallery under the "Dropbox" album...

Any help would be much appreciated!

-C

Sent from my Vortex using Android.net

wicked
03-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Hey all,
I have a strange problem with a photo I apparently sent to my "Dropbox" account via my cell.
When I select the photo with a long touch to bring up the options, the only functions available are "share" and "more". I am not given the "delete" option for this particular photo.
I am also unable to simply go to dropbox and delete the photo as I do NOT have a Dropbox account ...
I tried digging through my phone's memory and SD card to find and delete the pesky photo, but it's nowhere to be found.
Still, it shows up in my gallery under the "Dropbox" album...

Any help would be much appreciated!

-C

Sent from my Vortex using Android.net

Do you have Google photos synced on? If so, the reason you can't delete is because it's not actually physically stored on your phone... Check "Accounts & Sync" in phone settings and uncheck "Sync Google Photos"

tonybosell
06-08-2012, 06:13 AM
I have using the LG Vortex mobile. I have download the lots of photos on the Internet but some photos are not display and not delete in my phone. Create the one message like "Your phone memory is full". I think it is big problem in my phone. So would you tell me the solution and ideas?