PDA

View Full Version : Troubles with Touchscreen

Ramek
03-29-2012, 08:03 AM
Got my HTCEvo 3D since 6.months and since a few days I am getting trouble with the touchscreenresponse. I can’t type anymore in the landscape mode, no one of the keys in thebottom line is responding!??. When using the keyboard in the portrait mode noone of the key on its left is responding….Anyone any idea !???

Skunk Fox
03-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Did something happen to the phone? Got wet, hit or anything else? This seems like a hardware problem, so you can't do anything if you're a regular user. You should just take it to the experts.

Ramek
03-30-2012, 12:40 AM
:( what thinking of that " Hardware problem"... just bad luck then. The phone never fell, never got wet nor or hit. Just remember my Sony Ericsson P910 back in 2004...I was able to use it a couble of months, then I had similar problems with the touchscreen. That was the moment I said goodbye the Sony Ericsson, soo I ll say goodbye to HTC now.
Was always very happy with Nokia phones last one the N900.
Tomorrow I ll give Samsung a chance, going to get the Galaxy Note...keep fingers crossed :)

Skunk Fox
03-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Neither does SE nor HTC offer such low quality screens. If you're on varranty, you should just ask to switch your phone to another. If you're considering buying a new phone, make sure it has Corning's Gorilla glass screen. That'll protect the screen a lot better.