PDA

View Full Version : HTC Evo 3D Start Problem

ngc2011
05-10-2012, 05:54 PM
My htc evo 3d not want to start.
He remains on the home screen, repeat the same display over and over again in a loop.
Someone knows this problem to be fix?

UltraDroid
05-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Hello ngc, and welcome to Android.net. We are delighted to have you as a member of our forum! :)

I'm gonna ask that you be patient and wait for awhile until one of our Rescue Squad guys can swing by and give you a hand. Your problem sounds like boot-looping, but I'm not a technician and can't offer any advice about the solution.

cd_fifty_6
05-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Is it rooted?

ngc2011
05-10-2012, 07:36 PM
When I turn it on, he started just start up normally until you get the white screen wiht HTC quiety brilliant on screen, and you hear the sound thats playing then.
This screen plays in a loop. I think also that this has to do whit a boot-loop, but how to get rid of it?

UltraDroid
05-10-2012, 08:18 PM
As I said, be patient until one of the Rescue Squad can get over here to help you. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

julesz
06-08-2012, 10:06 PM
HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP!!! :android-sad: I have tried so many different things to get the phone working but nothing has worked at all. I have unlocked it, done recoveries, have added a new ROM.... and nothing.
My evo 3d just keeps restarting on it own. It turns on, stays for 5 seconds and restarts again and keeps doing that until the battery dies. It was working perfectly fine and never had any sort of that kind of problem before. HELP!