PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Time...

naviwilliams
05-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Has anyone noticed that from time to time, the time displayed on the HTC One X, is off, maybe by as much as 10-15 minutes?

I wonder if this is related to the WIFI issue?

Droidspecial
05-14-2012, 10:03 AM
I hope your isse gets resolved very soon. I also had an issue with my HTC One X phone. It was regarding the screen. I wanted to safeguard it but could not afford to make it heavy because I often go on tours. Then I heard about Skinomi's techskin from the internet. I placed an order from amazon and got it delivered. Installation was not hard but I faced some initial hiccups. No bubbles, no lines, no scratches. Also comes with lifetime replacement program. Prevents UV rays too.

UltraDroid
05-14-2012, 02:02 PM
I hope your isse gets resolved very soon. I also had an issue with my HTC One X phone. It was regarding the screen. I wanted to safeguard it but could not afford to make it heavy because I often go on tours. Then I heard about Skinomi's techskin from the internet. I placed an order from amazon and got it delivered. Installation was not hard but I faced some initial hiccups. No bubbles, no lines, no scratches. Also comes with lifetime replacement program. Prevents UV rays too.

Droidspecial, do you have some form of marketing connection with Skinomi? You seem to talk about them in every post you make.

chuckconway
05-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Has anyone noticed that from time to time, the time displayed on the HTC One X, is off, maybe by as much as 10-15 minutes?

I wonder if this is related to the WIFI issue?

I am having the same issue. I'll loose between 15 to 30 minutes overnight. A post on the t-mobile (I have the HTC ONE X, AT&T) forum suggest it's an issue when the WIFI is on.

Miknitro
08-26-2012, 09:27 AM
This time loss bug, is all HTC.
I seen my buddy get latest update on his V, and it was specifically listed as a fix in the update.
I had it(bug) on my X as well, but lost it after upgrading to custom roms.
HTCs next update should fix this bug for the S and X too.

Rattled off on a OneX KingCobra

dtandukar
08-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Hello, all I am having the same problem every 24 hours about 5 mins time delay, i have a just bought HOX a week ago. Any solution to it? shall i go and change the phone? please suggest!!

Best regards,
Deependra

cali
08-28-2012, 12:26 PM
Hello, all I am having the same problem every 24 hours about 5 mins time delay, i have a just bought HOX a week ago. Any solution to it? shall i go and change the phone? please suggest!!

Best regards,
Deependra

If you are otherwise satisfied with the phone, wouldn't change it unless this issue is too annoying.